Thursday, March 17, 2011

bleh.

I didn't write yesterday (obviously).

I basically didn't feel like it.

There was no topic, no urgency, no ideas, nothing important to discuss with the www yesterday.  At least, it felt that way.

Having the 'normal' emotions of a woman coupled with the 'crazy' emotions of pregnancy is something which I can't even handle some days.  I can't imagine what it's like to be a person in my immediate presence.

It's very intriguing to me that on certain days, my circumstances dictate my mood.  And on other days, my emotions dictate my mood.  Sometimes, they both pig-pile on my pituitary gland to produce a not-so-favorable environment ('good' or 'bad').  And all that hormone rushing through a 4'11'' body can create a domino-effect of Hiroshima capabilities.  Stand back or you might get hurt.  Literally.

This past week I've felt 'bleh'.  Not a word, I know, yet it is somehow completely accurate.

Nothing has been particularly negative.  Or positive.  Even though wonderful things (and disappointments) have occurred.  It just gets sent out of my head as 'bleh'.

I'm just thankful God is good.  And that He is never affected by my circumstances or mood.  My point?  I'm glad I'm not God.  If I was, I'd be painting my nails and blissfully swimming in ice cream while destroying the lives of super-models.

Sorry.  Don't mind me.  I'm having a bleh-type-of-day.

BC Bad Day Pictures, Images and Photos



P.S.  Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown