Friday, March 18, 2011

the crafty bone in my body itches

The side effects of the craft bug biting me (it was sometime in the middle of the night a few weeks ago) has caused a major itch in the crafty bones of my body.  One that causes me to stay awake scrolling through my ideas until they are born, from my mind, into existence.

I have a million craft-y/arts-y projects rolling around in there!  I'm doing my best to pump them out while being a wife to the greatest man on earth and being a mother of a beautifully active 15-month-old girl.

When the funds arrive, I plan to ransack JoAnn's.  Note to Mike:  Honey, breathe..."ransack" does not mean to deplete our savings (which might be fun...but...no) it simply means to finally be able to get the materials needed to sleep at night...eeer...I mean, complete my projects.

I have already started a few.  Unfortunately, that's not good enough.  I want to get to them all!
And I. simply. can't. wait.

Do you think they sell an anti-craft-bone-itch cream somewhere?  Wait.  What am I saying??

P.S.  Each picture below is linked up to it's 'how-to' website.  
So if you want your crafty bone to start itching...start clicking!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown