Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Almost Done Cooking


38 weeks.
WHOA!
Look at me!
In the words of my Daddy, "You're about to explode!"

The baby's almost done cooking.
And I'm about done being the oven.

The doctor has ordered 'rest'! Because I am so petite, and the baby is growing bigger, I actually feel pain every time she moves. (Chas, did you ever had that problem?) So, the doc suggests I quit working sooner than later. And that's just what I did. Yesterday was my last day as the BBC&S A/R Clerk.

It's so bittersweet.

I'm officially 'unemployed' as a money maker but employed as a Mom. On one hand this means I'm getting closer to meeting my baby girl! But on the other hand, I'm not going to be around the people with which I love to work.

But I'm OK with it!
Trust me.

38 weeks. Only about 2 more weeks to go. Less than that, actually. Estimated Due Date = December 5th. (I'm secretly hoping she comes sooner, but only time will tell what God has in store...and according to past lessons learned...His timing is always best! PTL!)

***And on a side note...ANSWER TO PRAYER***

I needed to work until December 1st for insurance purposes. And clearly, I did not make it. But all is well because I didn't realize that I had 40 hours of personal time left! WHOO HOO!!! This means, my personal days will get me to December 1st and therefore I will be covered under my employer's insurance until December 31st! And by that time, the baby and I will be covered by PA Medical Assistance (which pro-rates back 90 days!).

Worry is a sin.
So why do I do it?
Clearly, the Lord provides.
Will I ever learn?
Probably not.
But I'm thankful for a Lord Who not only provides,
but Who is patient and forgiving!
What a wonderful God we serve...



1 comment:

  1. YES!!! with twins, by 28 weeks or so, it was very painful when they moved:) Your belly is still cute:) Here's to a quick, easy and painless delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown