Monday, March 9, 2009

Why Dost Thou Glory?

Turned our clocks back Saturday night! Yaye! Spring is coming! Praying for the Winter Blues to LEAVE!

I've changed. I'm not myself. It seems I'm reverting to my college days of being judgemental. It makes me an ugly person and most definitely not Christ-like.

I'm hoping these verses below will be a help and my behavior will evolve into more God-honoring and God-fearing behavior.

I'm not see those who are saved in Christ through the eyes of God as those who are justified by the blood of Jesus Christ. I'm forgetting to see people as "good" first and also giving them the benefit of the doubt.

James 4:11-12
Speak not evil one of another, brethern. He that speaketh
evil of his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if
thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
There is one law giver, who is able to save and to
destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
Matthew 7:1-2
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and
with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
1 Corinthians 4:5;7
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come,
who both will be bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make
manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise
of God...
...For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what
hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why
dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
May my words, deeds and actions be pleasing to the Lord....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown