- drawing closer to God
- eating more healthy
- exercising regularly
- writing more snail-mail letters
- finish JD's 1st year scrapbook
- crocheting a large afghan (using this wicked awesome basket-weave stitch!)
- learning that where ever I am...to be all there
- among a hundred other things
But I think if there is one thing I'd like to make sure to achieve by 2014, it would be banish as much negativity from my life as possible. To focus so intensely on all the God-given GOOD things IN my life and ABOUT my life, that all the negativity shelves in my brain would entertain nothing but dust bunnies.
I have a deep desire (and need) to want to always be positive, no matter what happens on the outside. I have God-given positivity on the inside. And even though this in not an eternal state of mind (meaning: not something I can maintain perfectly and indefinitely on this side of heaven), it will be my daily attitude in life.
How about you? Do you have any resolutions for 2013?