Wednesday, June 20, 2012

welcome summer-time! how i've missed you...


It's pretty hot here today.
So we have put the packing and the chores on hold.
In the meantime, the kiddos and I are refreshing ourselves by the kiddie-pool
while letting the sun kiss our skin,
wetting our throats with iced sweet tea,
and filling our bellies to the brim with watermelon.

Summer. is. here.

So if you'll excuse me,
I want to get back to eatin' some more of that vitamin D!
Stay cool, yo.

But just before I go,
here's a few of my favorite pictures with a few of my favorite people:





Have I mentioned how much I love my life with this little family!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown