- Eat at the State Street Grill on a Friday night
- Take a 'wow-worthy' photography shot of the Scranton Electric City Sign
- As well as the "Times-Tribune" sign
- Visit Sesame Street Place (although, if we don't get some sort of crazy-good-deal-coupon ((which Living Social had at one point and I missed the boat on that one!)), we aren't going because they are crazy-high-priced-tickets).
- Visit the Crayola Factory
- Eat lunch or dinner at The Banshee (best tasting authentic Irish food other than in Ireland)
- Take Annaleigh to the Steamtown National Park
Considering this is a mental list, I have this nagging feeling in my brain that there are more things that should be listed up there. oh well. If I think of them, I'll come back and add it. sound good? no pressure, right???
Until then I'd like to...
Hey. Don't you judge me! Instead, join me. It would be fun. Of that I'm sure.
Windy and cool.
It's sad that we are back to wearing jackets.