Monday, February 7, 2011

housekeeping and pacifiers

So, considering I'm not about to win the "Best Housekeeper of the Year" award, I decided to start training.  Hopefully one day, that award will be mine!  And I'll set that trophy smack-dab in the middle of my curio-cabinet (where the dust rarely collects, of course!  No one needs to have to dust a housekeeping award.  How absurd!)

My training will consist of a schedule created and collaborated by the Time-Warp Wife.  (If you're as housekeeping derailed as me...check it out here.)

I've started other schedules (created by me) that have failed almost as much as a bad (I mean...good) diet.  So I'm determined to succeed this time!  I'm going to maintain my home if it's the last thing I do!  It's all about a lifestyle change anyway.  Isn't that what they say?  






photo credit
In other news:  today is day #1 of Annaleigh's "paci-intervention".  She's sucked on a pacifier coming out of the womb, so I'm going to need some major, hard-core praying from you this week.  They are essential to her during her naps and bedtime.  So you can guess what we'll be doing this week!  She'll be screaming and I'll be crying.  However, in this case, the end (sweet freedom from addiction) justifies the means (cold turkey).
I'll keep you posted!





This post is linked back to {TITUS 2}SDAYS
if you'd like to join in the fun!
Just click on the button below
to find out how...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown