Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bitter(sweet!)ness

Happy 1st Birthday
to my sweet little
Annaleigh Grace!

What a gift from God you are!
My heart aches with the reality that you are no longer that new baby I held a year ago (yesterday).
Yet my heart is filled with joy(!) at the person you are becoming.
How blessed I am that I get to be your mother.

My birthday prayer for you is
that you come to Jesus at an early age.
And that you serve Him with your life.
Always know, He loved you while being knit in my womb.
He loves you today.
He will love you forever.
He is a great God.
And He is worthy of your love.

May today be filled with joy and happiness
as we celebrate your 1st year of life.

P.S.  I love you more today than I did a year ago (yesterday).
And tomorrow...I'll love you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown