Saturday, March 2, 2013

bad news

I have some bad news.
Our wireless internet in our apartment is not working up to par.  This is due to the internal "guts and gizzards" of our laptop...not the actual internet itself.

And although I do have other various ways to connect to the internet....it's proving to be too difficult of a process.  I can't balance fitting in the time to "play" alongside actually LIVING my life WELL.

That being said, I'll be taking an indefinite hiatus.

I won't stop blogging forever.
It just will no longer be a priority.
I will try to blog when the opportunities present themselves.  And they will have to be obvious opportunities. I can no longer take the time to "create" such "opportunities".  It's getting too hard.

And believe it or not, I feel that this whole thing is of a divine nature.  I can sense the hand of God gently pressing down.  I really believe that this is another lesson to be learned, taught by my loving God.  I have some room to grow in the area of selfishness.  I need to live my life God's way.  Not my way.

Will I miss blogging and writing?  More than you could even fathom! But it's what's needed.  It's what is currently best.

In the words of Samuel,
Speak, LORD, for your servant is listening. 
(1 Samuel 3:9)
Here's to taking time to PAUSE and CONNECT to reality, rather than escaping from it.
Here's to Happy Living!

p.s. You can still find me on Instagram (mrsmweston) and Twitter (@mrsmweston) to watch me harvest pieces of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown