Wednesday, June 6, 2012

mere ponderings


Internship is fast approaching.
The weeks seem to speed right by.
And I have yet to dig-in to packing up my house.


Empty boxes to the left and right of me.
A few that are full sit in the front hallway.
I have an attic scattered with trash and a basement consumed with stuff.


Babies are asleep in their beds making sounds of awakening.
I can hear the stir of their bodies against their sheets.


Major anticipation in my heart gives rise to excitement.
What will such an adventure hold?


New places, new people, and new lessons to explore.
God is ever blessing.
                          ever constant.
                                     ever sure.


Humbled-joy is what I feel.
To be allowed this life.

1 comment:

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown