Thursday, July 21, 2011

kisses of heaven


This just happens to be one of my most favorite things in the world:
sweet little kisses from my sweet little girl.

I steal them any chance I get.
I love getting them when whenever we finish praying for our food.
It's the only part I like about us parting, "...give Mama a kiss bye-bye..."
And I wait with bated breath for her to plant one on me as an expression of spontaneous love.

To quote my neighbor, Joe:
"It's a little bit of heaven on earth."


Linked up, again, today with...

6 comments:

  1. that is such a precious picture! just think, soon the hugs and kisses will be multiplied for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kisses from the babes truly are bits of heaven on earth! that photo is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww that is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet "kissy" photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it - there is nothing better (Maybe a slight exageration) than when kisses are offered and you know that your little girl loves you with all the love she has to give! I wonder what things we can do spontaneous and freely offered for God that produce that joy for HIm in us, His precious children?! Thank you for the picture, thoughts, and inspiration! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, kisses from a baby are from heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown