Sunday, June 27, 2010

my top ten things...

...about turning 30:
(so far)

#10 birthday dinner at an authentic Italian restaurant, Casa Bella's (which, by the way, is owned by a Russian)






#9 birthday iced coffee


















#8 a private ballroom dance lesson to learn the Foxtrot


















#7 ice cream birthday cake from Mannings










#6 having my ice cream birthday cake handed to me, by a hottie, on a silver platter









#5 having my closest friends sing me the birthday song









#4 blowing out the candles


#3 pretending to blow out the candles for the sake of a picture








#2 having a sweet baby to sit on my lap


















#1 not even feeling a day over 18


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown