Friday, April 9, 2010

Sugar 'n' Spice

And hair bows that are nice!
That's what little girls are made of!









I made a total of 12 different bows of all colors! And my SIL, Ashley, was my inspiration after I saw Annaleigh's cousin, Molly, sportin' some pretty amazing hairbow looks. I just HAD to learn how to make these darling creations. I mean, if you're a girl, you have no choice but to be all girl in every sense of the word. It's a neccessity to have an accessory to go with each and every outfit. And these are perfect for a bald baby girl.
I'm thrilled with how they turned out and plan to make dozens more!



2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! You need to teach me how you made that big white one- I just cant make the big bows- I think I need someone to show me!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/15/2010

    you go girl. How did you make that big one?!

    ReplyDelete

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown