Friday, June 5, 2009

Helpful Hubby

Considering I have taken up professional couch-potating, my husband was so helpful yesterday around the house.
Cleaning and picking up things generally goes against his genetic make-up, so to see him vacuuming, doing laundry, washing dishes, cleaning the cat box, etc, was wonderful!
He has so much to do because of his seminary module, yet he still found the time to help me.
Well, he actually does it all by himself now.
He completely blessed my heart.
I do honestly feel a little worthless lately because my "get-up-and-go" has gotten-up-and-went.
Then along comes my knight in shining armour encouraging me not to give up my new found sport because (in his words),
"You're growing our baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown